Its 5am now, but i have Max finally. I've decided it would be best for me to get some sleep instead of doing my mesh now, i will just mess it up coz I'm tired. It will be better to face it slightly refreshed tomorrow, it will just be a shame I'm behind. The final doesn't have to be posted till Monday, so hopefully i will have enough time.
This is the mesh i made earlier today, hopefully i can finish this base, and get the high poly done tomorrow.
On a slightly unrelated note:
Quote of the Term....
'Goodness makes this Good, Badness makes this Bad'
said by Jolyon in the lecture he gave us. I think its really important for people to be honest with themselves. No matter how long you have spent on something or how much or little effort you put it, if its bad its bad. Sometimes i write next to a sketch 'Badness makes this Bad' just coz it sums it up!
also, if things are good, hurrah, but don't stop, it can always be better.
Being truthful to yourself is very important
sleep now
No comments:
Post a Comment