so here is my work from last term in case anyone wants to see



I will be better this term and post up as I go, hopefully.
My final project is based on the Dinotopia books by James Gurney, first Im going to build a brachiosaurus fire brigade thats in one of the books I have. It should be a lot of fun!
an image from 'A Land Apart From Time' by James Gurney.I've christened this return with another new blog banner, my old one was really emo and sad looking, I like this one a lot more. The hub has taught me that drawing cartoons is really really fun. Thats the first digital one I've done, but if I do anymore I might post them up here :p
Hopefully there will be another post up here very soon.... *crosses fingers*
Hopefully there will be another post up here very soon.... *crosses fingers*
3 comments:
Altho its probably accidental I love the character of the horses position which comes from its front standing leg being at such a jutting angle like hes/shes pointing out a trail, as if to say "they went that'a way!"
a very swish portfolio piece none the less.
Finally! nice to see you're posting again :)
The environment is nice, I think the grass is great!!
I think you are nuts for individually placing all the leaves in the scene, that's what you did right? It looks like it from the wireframe... CRAZY!
The plane and horse are really cool too.
Keep posting the dinotopia project looks exciting :)
Badass work, you know it is. Oh yeah.
Post a Comment