Dilemmas of sorts...
After the speed paint last night, and thoughts about my old work. I had a bizarre dream that my favorite canvas go smashed by some drunk idiot who came to our house for a party or something. So I brought it into my bedroom this morning, as its been tucked away in the spare room since we moved in. I got out some other work too, and spread it about the room.
I realized that i haven't done a painting in about 2 and a half years. It used to be a big part of my life. When i went into foundation art, i stopped producing art. So progressing down an artistic path, killed art for me. I hated that course.
The work i was producing a few years ago was the good stuff. I don't really mind what other peoples opinions are of it, because its mine. I want that back, hopefully scattering it all over the place will help me get it back.
In other news, I have managed to overwrite all the work I did yesterday. ALL of it. Its Friday night, presentations are on Monday. Its now impossible for me to do everything i wanted to do, so its sacrifice time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment