24.11.07

What I've been up to....

I've decided it's time to give up with this model, i know the texturing is lame(there is no skin texture on this model), but I'm fed up of looking at all the flaws in the mesh! I have no heart for it anymore. So my plan is to build and texture just my head with under 1000tris, then i will start the whole thing from scratch... again!

It's already looking a lot better,tho it's not complete. I've done my hair up for variation, not just cheating! I plan to do it curly on the next one.





I've been doing some digital painting too... I did this angler fish in a half hour speed paint against Dan, titled 'Ocean'.

I worked over a few of my sketches as well for the mechanical project...

I've been finding images that have the desired colour scheme and using them as a palette(influenced by Jolyon).


I ordered some Super Sculpey after the lecture on Thursday, its yet to arrive! i might use it more for my organic project.


Also... I have started to realize how every post is relevant to the creativity task, I'm not going to delete the red text bits though, they can stay there as a reminder of my changing brain!

1 comment:

Daniel Hoang said...

Yo! Nice work on the mechanical seahorse thing! - I don't know its name lol. Still think it's incredible your head model looks like you.

Let's do more speed painting!