Creativity, Activity and Happiness!...I've nearly finished 'The Valley of Horses' by Jean M. Auel. Its taken me a while to read this, as Ive be devoting most of my time to the course. But in this past week i couldn't resist it. The next book in line is 'The Lies of Locke Lamora' by Scott Lynch which i am eagerly anticipating.
I've decided not to feel to guilty about taking time out to read. The reason is because it keeps me energized. We've been talking about Creativity for a number of weeks, and Ive also been thinking about the amount of time I need to devote to the course. I've realized that even so, i must keep doing other things i enjoy, otherwise I might become too dull!
I'm being serious when i say this though. I enjoy doing a variety of things, that keep my brain stimulated and keep ideas flowing. I think that part of being Creative is to do with personal life experiences, you have to exercise yourself in a variety of ways to keep being creative.

When I do 3D modeling or drawing, its doesn't really feel like work, it feels like something i enjoy and just want to do, and its a part of the collaboration of activities in my life that keep me creative, and more importantly, keep me happy.
Being able to express yourself with different outputs can keep you mentally healthy. With that health and that happiness, the activities become enhanced. More pleasure is gained and more skill is gained.
Personally, the standard of my work and the quantity are directly correlated to my mood. So I work hard at keeping myself happy, and my course work just gets pulled along with it.....
No comments:
Post a Comment