28.9.07

End of Summer...

Uni starts up again on Monday, I'm already hating the hoards of people around the SU. I have returned to Essex for the weekend, it will be a while before i get to visit here again.

I made a much more successful model on return to Leicester, i will post a render of it when i get back again, though its incomplete. I drew up a layout for a small village, and started to model a windmill for it, the only model Ive made this summer that I'm fairly pleased with.

Ive been playing through Skies of Arcadia the past couple of weeks, and I'm really enjoying it, I wanted to finish it before the course started up again so it didn't take up too much of my time, but i doubt i will be able to know. Ive also been playing Okami, which is good, but not as good as Skies of Arcadia!

I read the second book in the series by Joe Abercrombie 'Before they are Hanged'. I loved it! and I discovered that its actually a trilogy, its a shame i have to wait till March 2008 to get the last book though...

I read an equally fantastic more in the past few days called 'The Clan of the Cave Bear' by Jean M Auel, it is about a Cro-Magnon child living with a clan of Neanderthals. This book is also part of a series, and on return to Leicester I'm going to the second-hand book shop on Narbrough Rd to see if i can find the next one.

No comments: